Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:08:27 -0700
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
<snip> I think this just exemplifies the whole "gotcha!" era that is
currently running loose inside the Beltway. <snip>

Soooooooooooooooooooooo true!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

On 4/13/07, Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Yup, who would have thought the use of Gore's internet invention,
would end
> up bringing such self inflicted destructive havoc to a political
party.
> Isn't it ironic?

kind of interesting since they were trying to comply with requirements
of the Hatch Act to ensure that government issued computers weren't
being used for political purposes.

can any of us honestly say that they would be able to handle multiple
email accounts without making an error?

considering how often I have to handle various unsub messages etc my
answer would be no.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va