Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:44:43 -0400
From:
"Bartlett, Christina M." <[log in to unmask]>
Also, I think you should be sure it is written into the contract or
agreement that the media and format of the information will be
determined by your organization otherwise you could get a large bill to
convert from whatever media or format they are currently using to one
the courts or litigants will accept or one even your organization can
use.