Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:10:37 +1000
From:
"Moldrich, David JA" <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Glenn,

It's been a little while since I was in the consulting workforce, but
certainly we used to factor roughly 1 to 4 using your formula below.
However, with the recognition of the importance of change management and
other human factors, I believe that the cost breaks are more in the
order of 1 to 8 or even higher depending on the level of maturity that
you wish to achieve....

Kind Regards,

David Moldrich  OAM  FRMA
Chair, AS IT/21