Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:39:39 -0400
From:
Tim Shinkle <[log in to unmask]>
office outside of receipts I gather from trips when I pay in cash are
electronic.  Do I have paper, yes, but it is only for convenience copies.
In other words if all the paper in my office burned, it would have virtually
no effect on my business from a records perspective.  It's not such a big
flop for some of us.  Now if my hard drive and backup systems crashed,
that's another story.