Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:29:31 -0500
And, here I am....all worried that if I submit my writing samples and they come back "female" that no one will really believe that I'm a "sensitive" kind of guy who is in touch with his feminine side!  (good thing my wife doesn't read this listserv, she'd be shaking her head for a month!)......

BTW, culture = football and Nascar, right?, and "TV males" who epitomize sensitivity would include "Tooltime Tim" and "Coach".......

Doug