Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 11:14:21 -0400
From:
"DeVanna, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>

Deborah:

Unlike patents and copyrights, trademarks can last indefinitely. Of the
three classifications of trademark files that you've mentioned, we keep
these permanently.

Michael DeVanna, MLS

Legal Records Manager

Office of the General Counsel

The First Church of Christ, Scientist

175 Huntington Ave.; MS: A11-01

Boston, Massachusetts   02115

phone: (617) 450-3635; fax: (617) 450-3609

email: [log in to unmask]