Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:48:56 -0500
Chuck,

In my evaluation it might do some very basic physical records management
but they do partner with Meridio to do a complete physical RIM solution. I
get very wary of having to many integration points as when problems occur
everybody points the finger at the other side.

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244