Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:42:57 -0700
From:
Robert Kleppen <[log in to unmask]>
Here is that list of data (electronic records) classification product
companies. EMC also has a product but it has a high price tag and is
several products bundled.

Abrevity Inc.
Arkivio Inc.
Copernic Technologies Inc.
Index Engines Inc.
Kazeon
KOM Networks Inc.
Njini Inc.
Scentric Inc.
Seven Ten Storage Software Inc.
StoredIQ Corp.

Hope this helps...

------
Robert Kleppen
Seattle, Washington
206-979-3365

On 8/13/07, Robert Kleppen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Kathleen,
>
> There is several in-band and out-of-band electronic records
> classification products that utilize meta data and search content to
> tag ESI for classification. I'm on site with a client now and don't
> have my list with me. I will try and remember to send you a link with
> the 8 or so products I've examined.
>
> If you provide me with some additional requirements  (i.e. All ESI or
> just office based documents. Does it include email records? etc.) I
> can guide you towards an appropriate product.
>
> None of these products are the magic bullet but you may find one that
> can assist you.
>
> ---
> Robert Kleppen
> Seattle, Washington
> 206-979-3365
>
> On 8/13/07, Kathleen Fortenberry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Has anyone seen or used any software specifically designed to inventory and classify records?  I was talking with someone over the weekend (not a member of this list) who was looking for software that would automate the records inventory & classification process.  He mentioned "Abrevity".  I have searched the archives and conducted Google searches.  I have looked at the website for "Abrevity" but still am not sure how it works outside of "secure, public, etc." classifications.
> >
> >  If you would prefer to contact me off list, please do so.
> >
> >  I will compile any answers that I receive.  Thanks,
> >
> >  Kathleen Fortenberry, CRM
> >  office - 303-617-3633

> > mailto:[log in to unmask]
> >

> --