Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:29:14 -0700
From:
Paula Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
I was given great advice, primarily for part #2 of the exam.  The most
relevant works were some GAO printed reports on policy and directives,
forms management, all dating from the 1980's and the 2nd edition of
Robek, et al.

It would seem the material is still being used in parts of the exams.

I had some difficulty in locating the materials for part II, but I would
suggest Barron's Management

3rd or 4th edition, published by Business Review Books as applicable to
most of part I.

It costs $16.95 US new and is a great resource for those involved with
administrative management.

Paula Johnson