Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 19:07:10 -0400
From:
Tanya Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dwight,

The US Department of Justice has a Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative addresses most, if not all, of the concerns you have presented. There is a lot of information on their website (http://it.ojp.gov/index.jsp), including a Global Justice XML Data Model.

Hope this helps,

--Tanya

Tanya L. Marshall, MLS
Assistant State Archivist