Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:55:06 -0400
David:

Sounds like you are not planning to use a consultant.  If you change your
mind (and have the funding to retain one) IMERGE has developed EDRMS RFPs
for a number of Universities.

Take a look at these templates, but a caution:  There are so many factors
to filling in the template and mapping needs to product features that a
template can take you only so far.  We use one for our projects and it is
still several weeks of work to produce one for a specific client.

Good luck with your project.

Bernard Chester
206-979-7389