Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:38:30 +0200
Sender:
From:
Annetta Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a clear definition of the above mentioned terms?  I have a
definition of Policy and another one for Procedure taken from Stephen Page's
"Achieving 100% compliance of policies and procedures", but cannot find a
clear difference between Guidelines & Guidances.

We are working on standard definitions of procedures, guidelines, guidance,
information notes, etc.  So if anyone can offer "guidance" ;) we would be
truly grateful!
cheers,

--
Annetta Dunn, B.A., Master of Information Science

Associate Information Management Officer
Sustainable Development Mechanisms
Climate Change Secretariat (UNFCCC)
Martin-Luther-King-Str. 8
D-53175 Bonn