Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:22:42 -0400
From:
Deborah Gouin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
When I worked for IBM we were not allowed to have cell phones with cameras
in the IBM facilities or in client sites for security reasons.

Deborah I. Gouin, CA
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
101 Conrad Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824-1327
Phone: 517-355-2330