Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:31:26 -0600
From:
Andy von Busse <[log in to unmask]>
"4-high is not a good business practice unless you're trying to maximize
your profits as an operator,"

YES

"and the records are those that are EXTREMELY INFREQUENTLY accessed"

And YES again.

That's why it makes sense for my operation. It may not in others. And I
can't see this working well in a non-catwalk environment. There is no way I
could see nor want an employee to pick 4 deep when they are 25 feet in the
air on a lift. 4-high is not a good business practice unless you're
trying to maximize your profits as an operator, and the records are those
that are EXTREMELY INFREQUENTLY accessed

Andy von Busse