Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 01:10:15 -0800
Hi all,

I attend a community college in Hawaii and am currently taking a records & information management class. I need help on two of my assignments that are due at the end of the semester. I’m welcome to any comments and suggestions.

My first assignment is to research a topic and present to the whole class. The topic I have chosen is the issue of privacy when dealing with customer information/customer service.
I have already started researching information from my textbooks from class, but I am open to what others may have to say or recommend on the issue, like:

1. What are the potential records and information management solutions?
2. What are the various alternatives available for consideration?
3. Is there any ROI involved?

---------

And finally, I have to do a theoretical paper on disaster recovery. I have an introduction and an outline in mind, but if anyone has any suggestions, like where to find more research or what books to read, that would help a lot.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help and I really appreciate it.

~Melissa~