Sender:
From:
Stephanie King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 04:01:10 -0600
I will be out of the office starting  01/09/2009 and will not return until
01/12/2009.

This out of office reply is for Friday, January 9, 2009.  I will be out of
the office and will have limited access to voicemail or email.  If this is
an emergency, and you need immediate assitance, please contact me on my
cell phone at (214) 608-0723.  I will return all other emails and
voicemails upon my return to the office, Monday, January 12, 2009. Look
forward to speaking with you.  Thank you, Stephanie K. King - Corporate
Records Manager
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html