Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:58:33 -0500
From:
"Walters, Caroline (cw8de)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Tim,

Glad to share the quiz questions and answers (they are public records after all!) - I actually started doing this when I worked at UNC-Chapel Hill.  Below are the links from the UNC Records Management webpage.  These were written based upon the policies and laws that UNC follows, so the answers may not be what your organization would or should answer - and some of the questions are very specific to UNC.  We played this as a game during our annual meeting with teams of participants - everyone got prizes for participating and the winners got goody baskets - including OUT CARDS!

Here's the questions:  http://www.lib.unc.edu/mss/uars/TriviaQuestions.pdf
Here's the answers: http://www.lib.unc.edu/mss/uars/TriviaAnswers.pdf

We created separate links with the questions and answers because I got huge numbers of emails from people who attended and wanted to quiz other people in their offices.

Enjoy!
Caroline

Caroline J. Walters, MA, MLS
University Records Officer