Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:26:19 -0600
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] cc: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
OK, that's it, we're done with this discussion.

If the two of you want to snipe at each other, you can do it outside the
listserv.  This is not the place for personal issues to be aired.

And for the rest of the Listserv crowd, I would urge all of you to
ignore this and not involve yourselves.

So, let's get back to discussions on records management issues.

Thank you for your help in putting this issue to rest.

Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Owner/Host, Recmgmt-L Listserv

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
100 Church Street SE
502 Morrill Hall
Campus Mail Code 0263