Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:01:38 -0500
The following vacancy announcement has been posted on the OPM Website –
USAJOBS:

*Program Analyst*

*Announcement Number: A-2010-0022*

*Series/Grade: GS-0343-11/13*

*Open Period: February 24, 2010 – March 10, 2010*

* *

* *

Interested applicants can find the entire announcement and how to apply
procedures at the following link:

*http://jobview.usajobs.gov/getjob.aspx?jobid=86490124*

Tasha M. Thian, CRM
Agency Records Officer
A/GIS/IPS/RA
(202) 261-8424
Fax: (202) 261-8590

     This email message is* UNCLASSIFIED*
*Our mission is to meet the information needs of our customers and the
United States Government.*

About this email<http://www.airset.com/AirSet.jsp#app.Help_p.Types%20of%20Email%2FEmail%20from%20Other%20Members>
Manage emails from AirSet<http://www.airset.com/AirSet.jsp#app.Landing_a.manage>
Privacy Policy<http://www.airset.com/AirSet.jsp#app.Home_p.%1Dmktg%1Dprivacy%2fPrivacy>