Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:00:46 -0800
In today's Wall Street Journal.

<snip>
Last fall, more than 200 people crammed into one of this city's
premier contemporary art galleries for a three-day show. The white
walls, accustomed to paintings that sell for thousands of dollars,
were home to less rarified fare.

The show? Eight Track Tapes: The Bucks Burnett Collection. "It was
packed," says gallery owner Barry Whistler.
<snip>

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748704754604575095310056590490.html#mod=todays_us_page_one

Reading this article brought back some great memories.  When I was in
high school (showing my age) everyone had an eight track player in
their car - if you didn't you weren't cool.  I have an eight track
tape handy in the office as a prop to show how far technology and
formats has changed over the past 30 year + years.  Some of the
younger generation in my office had never seen one before.  Makes me
feel really old...

--
Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Orange County, CA