Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:35:09 -0500
Okay, I MUST be looking under the wrong rocks, for I cannot locate
ANYTHING that I want regarding surveys comparing the early 1990s to
current time and containing:

*         Comparing the personal health of US citizens

*         Percentage of US citizens married/not
married/children/no-children

*         Goods and services of households (TVs, cable tv/dish, 2 or 3
cars, cell phones, etc.)

*         Cost of lost/misplaced/found record

*         Cost of paper for businesses

*         Confirmation that we still only look at 1 out of 20 documents,
which are 5+ years old

*         Number of faxes mailed

*         Total number of emails sent/forwarded

I know that there has to be a few places where I can find some of this
information, but after reviewing a dozen websites, I'm not finding it.

Oh, and I've looked for surveys/data in "bing", "Google", and "Yahoo" -
what did I miss?

Can you please help?  I would really appreciate your suggestions!

Hope you have a most wonderful day/evening!

Alice

Alice B. Young

Records Management Administrator

Greater Orlando Aviation Authority