Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 13:51:54 +0100
From:
PIERS CAIN <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I am making steady progress, but am beginning to run out of energy.  I have only partically got my voice back, but mainly I am writing, so that is ok.  You don't sound too good either.

I'll be going home to Northwood this evening.  I'll try calling you after the RSA event (I may leave half way through)  to see what state you are in.

I hope you feel better...

Love,