Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 12:41:53 -0700
From:
Bill Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Michele.,

My company can actually provide these services to you. What I have the opportunity to talk to you about your needs.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks

Bill Bradford

On May 14, 2013, at 12:14 PM, "Michele Bernard" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for a supplier that can do on-site Shreeding in Mansfield.  We
> have a contract with Recall but they cannot offer on-site.  I have
> contacted Iron Mountain and no one called me back.
> Would you recommend a supplier that could offer that service and being very
> efficient?
> I did find a list of names by googling.  What I need is testimony from a
> client perspective.
>
> Thanks in advance for your comments,
>
> Michele Bernard

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message, in whole or in part, without written authorization from Cornerstone Records Management. This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately or call 484-654-3540. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving Cornerstone Records Management. Thank you for your cooperation.