Sender:
From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:47:01 +0000
Please join us on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 (from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM), at the Rooftop Garden, 230 Fifth Avenue, as we celebrate the close of another great year and say "Thank You" to our members and sponsors! Come and mingle with your colleagues and friends! Dine on a special selection of hors d'oeuvres and enjoy a two-hour open bar serving premium cocktails. Also, meet the members of the 2013-2014 Board of Directors.

Location: RoofTop Garden @ 230 FIFTH -- 230 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10001. About the Venue: The Rooftop Garden at 230 FIFTH is New York's largest outdoor Rooftop Garden. Bring your cameras or smartphones to take photos of the breathtaking views of the New York City skyline.

Fees:
Chapter Members: $45.00
Non Members & Walk-ins:  $55.00
Student Members:  $30.00