Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:42:38 +0000
From:
"Heraldo, Karen (CA - Toronto)" <[log in to unmask]>
Carol - I believe some of the thoughts brought forward in this blog are ahead of its time. I like to believe people are ready for this clear thinking now and some certainly are headed in these directions of understanding. Thank you for your work.

RM's that do understand Lean Strategy and mix that with the 100% solution mindset I found can and do find those nuggets that not only prove to be appropriate, but timely and organized.

I love when you wrote:
Records managers are appointed or hired on their complex-pattern identification and analysis skills - This is why I see RM's making great Data Scientist's - they see the (data) connections and have no fear of actually letting go when no longer "healthy" for the whole... :)

Keep making the world a brighter place, one blog at a time Carol!
Karen

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are
confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this
message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from
your system. Thank you.