Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:42:08 -0400
A couple of additional questions come to mind:

1. Can YOUR cloud "system" dispose of data and records in accordance with
MY retention schedule?
2. How do you manage breaches, who is responsible for the breach response
and do you cover the costs associated with such an event?

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

*"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein*