From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 08:08:10 -0700
Good day fellow listers,

I rarely post, but have been a member of the list for many years. I have found Peter's RAIN posts to be very valuable over the years, I admit, many do not interest me, however I do know where the delete button is, even how to set rules to manage those items of lesser interest/priority.

In any event there is that occasional pearl of information, or gem of knowledge that I read that makes the effort Peter takes very much appreciated. I must admit, I do miss the rain posts on this forum and rarely have the opportunity to wander off to another Yahoo site to keep abreast of things.

The receipt of the daily doses of RAIN can be a valuable asset when managed by the "end user" and I would like to see them continued on this forum, though I know this would make more work for Peter to move things back.

Keep up the good work Peter, and thank you for all your efforts, regardless of the final outcome of this "issue"

Sincerely,

John Guthrie
City Clerk Records Manager
City of Oceanside California