From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:21:04 -0700
OK then, if it's so quiet (I too have had my nose to the grindstone),
here's a topic for discussion ....

What are your favorite questions to ask potential records management
position candidates in a job interview.

I'm especially interested in how you suss out that information that
will tell you that a person who has little actual records management
experience may have the aptitude to do the job well.

But please also share good questions for experienced technicians or
analysts.

Then for fun, tell us some of the craziest answers you have gotten.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager since 1996. Gone wonky since 1998.