From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:45:27 -0400
Obviously you have never met my wife.:>)

She buys all kinds of "stuff" (QVC is one of her favorite shopping venues)
that she never uses.  The local auctioneers couldn't wait to see her.   She
has racks full of clothes along with bottles of cleaning products,
electronic equipment, various gadgets and estate jewelry that have never
been touched.

I've attempted to change her behavior with only limited success.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

*"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein*