From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 15:03:44 -0400
We are using both gMail and and Google Drive.  We use 30 days, 90 days and
3 years in gMail.  So far we have only been able to use one retention rule
in gDrive.  I don't work on that team so I don't understand the technology
behind it or why we can't get more than one retention period.  My
understanding is that it is limitations with gDrive.  It isn't designed for
records deletion.

Thanks!

Cheryl Westlund, CRM

Corporate Records Management Program (COREMAP) Site Manager

usdiacoremap.roche.com / Records and Information Management Office
<http://na.boost.roche.com/sites/RecordsManagement/Pages/Home.aspx> /

Phone: 317-521-4734 Cell: 317-991-0896
Roche Diagnostics Corporation / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416 /
Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416
*"Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?" T.S. Eliot, 1934*