Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2018 11:42:25 -0600
From:
Miriely Guerrero <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Joanie, that is an excellent question and one I'd very much like to know
the answer to. Would you be kind enough to share any direct responses you
receive? Also, I don't know if you're familiar with it, but there's a Women
in eDiscovery group where you might be able to get some answers as well:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.womeninediscovery.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=bfuA6ckx8JEu9MzEvPuLIT8PT1N_zF80inOXEbUE5mo&s=kRPVspNWITQ_-PiEH3tBN5AvoM_QbckaRc_deBxyLAE&e=

Cheers,

Miriely Guerrero