Sender:
From:
"Antonio Michelena, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2017 10:27:51 -0400
Good afternoon.

I work in a global company in the highly regulated health care industry.

I want to ask our esteemed colleagues on this forum how you ensure that
the regulatory citations that you use as basis for your Records Retention
Schedules are current, accurate and correct.

Do you rely on internal company partners and business functions to alert
you to regulatory records retention changes?

Do you monitor changes yourself by subscribing to the numerous free
information sources and industry associations?

Do you contract with an external consultant to provide regulatory citation
monitoring? If so, do you have recommendations (IRCH, etc.)?

Or, do you use a combination of the above methods?

Best regards,

Antonio T. (Lem) Michelena, Jr.
Corporate Records
Abbott Laboratories