From:
Donna Malzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 15:52:39 -0400
Good Afternoon,

My company will be moving to new offices that are designed to be a
collaborative environment.  The offices will be designed as an open concept
with very minimal offices and even fewer space for filing rooms.

The executive staff has asked me to head up an initiative to work with all
departments to help them eliminate their paper.

We have many departments who are still maintaining records on paper (it's
not a requirement).  For example, our legal department insists on keeping
contracts on paper and having them all onsite.  Obviously, they will now
need to either archive or image these records.

I have a short amount of time (we move in January) to work with each
department to either streamline or eliminate their paper.

I'm thinking about working with a third party vendor to help out with this
initiative.  Does anyone have any thoughts or advice for me?

Thank you,

Donna Malzone
Records Manager
Coverys
617 428-9821

Coverys provides medical liability insurance to healthcare professionals.