From:
"Schreier, Sandra C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2015 16:42:27 +0000
I thought that too.

Sandra C Schreier
Corporate Records

Abbott
200 Abbott Park Road
Dept. 031A Bldg J47
Abbott Park, IL 60064
          Office 224.668.8352
          Fax: 224.668.4518

The information contained in this communication is the property of Abbott Laboratories, is confidential, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication (or any part thereof) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Abbott Laboratories immediately by replying to this e-mail or by contacting [log in to unmask] , and destroy this communication (or any copies thereof) including all attachments.