From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 03:19:10 +0000
Good evening,

I'm honored to have been selected as a speaker for the ARMA Houston Chapter's 2018 Annual Spring Conference! My topic is on auditing a records management program, and is entitled: It’s gotta be 5 O’clock somewhere… Do you know what shape your program is in? In preparation for my presentation, I'd appreciate your participation to a quick, 10-question survey on this topic. I'll include metrics from this survey in my presentation but won't include any personal or professional information about anyone who takes it.

Please access the 10-question survey here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_8835HYL&d=DwIF-g&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=_ZmPNZtbaEui2XLzzZ8BNYghimcaSwHaoEf6yNkxrB8&s=hZxYX1YIoFaVstZiYouurM6EahuEqsbYU89P5XlUuuc&e=

Having said that, for anyone having a short, interesting anecdote about records management audits that they wouldn't mind sharing, then I'd like to consider them for the presentation too--either anonymously or with full credit to you. Please send to me off-list.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Respectfully,
Earl