From:
"Harrelson, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 16:49:31 +0000
Hello everyone,
  I am looking for some feedback and contact information for groups similar to the description below in your organizations to discuss workflow and document management  solutions with.  There is a particular interest in those who work for a locally owned government utility, but all feedback is appreciated.  We are currently evaluating functionality of applications to address the needs of our PIRES group and how other utilities are managing records associated similar functions and activities.  Do you have a standalone application?  Do you incorporate GIS?  Did you set up workflows in an ECM solution to accommodate? Please no vendor responses.

Public Involvement - Real Estate Services

Real estate and land asset management and transactions pertinent to the utility's operations.

  *   Power Plant & Substation site acquisition.
  *   Transmission and distribution easements

  *   Site plan review and working with developers and property owners during design and easement acquisition processes.
  *   Obtaining, tracking, interpreting, and enforcing utility easements for design, construction, and maintenance efforts (including tree pruning) chilled water plant land needs, solar site land needs and public involvement efforts resulting from utility related land or easement issues.
  *   Board of Adjustment review to ensure clearances are met and enforcement of utility easements.
  *   Release of Easement, Vacation of Easement and License Agreement processing; for both existing Public Utility Easements and or existing Austin Energy specific electric easements.

Much thanks,
Adh

Amy Harrelson
Records Analyst