From:
Lynne House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:15:31 +0000
Good morning,

I am a new group member located in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada.

I am currently completing a temporary records management project to organize physical records.  Some documents will be scanned to pdf format.  I have been searching the internet for a sample form that can be completed and scanned with each document batch.  We are proposing that the form will list the records to be scanned and be signed off by the individual performing the scan verifying the accuracy and originality of the records in the scan.

My search for a form, so far, has been unsuccessful, and an alternative would be to create a form using language from current standards.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to find a form or perhaps another solution that is being used successfully?

Kind regards,

Lynne House

[Lynne House]

[cid:image004.jpg@01D408AA.A91ED660]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pelham.ca_pcc&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=3OfTGnYgsehJYDHt_UOne4RbhbBomyDwcHH9jx-LTRY&s=ry7MyOrgwFx-nwjaqx8MCbVVSGj54HtnPxpSDnFm9jU&e=>
TOWN OF PELHAM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, may be confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.