From:
Amy Dymond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:37:36 -0500
Good Morning Here All,

   I work in Document Solutions\Records Management for AAFCU, and have been a new member of this list for quite sometime, but have never introduced myself.   Thank you all for your contributions and discussions, as it has enabled me to learn a great deal!

  Joshua,

  Welcome to the list!  It is great to see members from all over the world here.

   We use the Canon DR 3060's, but we utilize the Legato AEX products, instead of Image Real Capture.  I will try and research this for you.  In AEX the configuration settings allow us to set a Scan detection 'noise' threshold.  Usually, one point above Normal towards Noisier works to accurately capture pages with less text, 'noise', and still delete blank, 'clean' pages.  Does it give you a slide rule threshold measurement?  I think this should be within the actual Imaging program, and not within the scanner driver configuration.

  I'll update after a little more research.

 Best regards,

 Amy Dymond
 Supervisor Business Systems
 AAFCU