From:
JohnH Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:28:41 -0500
What can we do about the incredible pace of changing technology? At the E-Records Forum in Austin, Texas we will provide some thought provoking questions, some solutions and some information that everyone needs. By the way, do you know where your Social Security Number is? Some of the answers will surprise you!
Check out the entire Program @ http://www.nagara.org/news/2005_elec_records_forum.pdf  and register soon. Registration deadline is March 21. This is a great opportunity for the modest price of $150.
Hope to see you there!