Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:11:29 -0800
Come on Chris ... think about it ... a legal mandate to require every entity
in the world to meet the RM ISO standard.  Then you have to establish a
government entity to monitor/audit compliance.  However, since it would be a
world wide requirement, perhaps the United Nations could be expanded as the
oversight group for auditing purposes.  Peter ... help me....

Bob Dalton