From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:56:29 -0800
I have a records management friend living in one of the remote south
eastern states. They have plummin and lectisity but they cannot use the
link to the list archives. Something about public employees linking to
".edu" websties. Is there a way we can create a not ".edu" link and put
it somewhere they can use?

Chris Flynn