From:
Robin Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:43:38 -0500
Afternoon Jeremy and group:

I am Robin Newman and I work as a Technical Assistant with the Federal
Government.  My primary responsibility is maintaining and updating the
Correspondence Lotus Notes database.

I just completed my bachelor's degree in Business Management (will walk in
May) and already started the computer science master degree program at my
school while completing 2 undergrad courses.

I am currently enrolled in a Records and Information Management class that
started just last week.  Already, I have developed an appreciation or
ogranizations' records management task.  We are studying from the William
Saffady's book titled Records and Information Management and our professor,
a former archivist, Aimee Felker is great.

With time permitting, I will participate in your records management
survey.  Stay tuned, because I will have a couple of questions/surveys of
my own as I delve further into records management.

Robin Newman