From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:47:32 +0800
>From Teresa A. Matlock
>Houston Firefighters' Relief and Retirement Fund

>I hope I don't get slammed too hard for this but...thermal paper has a
>built in destruction quality that I think is beautiful.  If it is a
short->term item, leave it in your in-box on the window ledge and it goes
away.  >If it need to be keep for a "few years"  (example for reference or
CYA) put >it in a folder and it will eventually fade.  If you really need to
keep the >information, copy it, scan it or whatever your choice of media and
handle >it properly.

>If only e-mail and electronic documents would be so easy to manage :}

Glad I don't have any money with HFRRF.   ;-)

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Phone: (08) 9168 4100
Fax: (08) 9168 1798
Web: www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.
The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official position of
the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.