From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:59:04 -0500
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:30:59 -0500, Arlene Bronstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>        To help a friend I am turning to all of you on this list for ideas. She needs to find proof that her house, located in Cambridge Mass., was zoned as a two family home back in 1930-1944. The town of Cambridge is saying it wasn't (they changed their mind from what they had previously told her) so selling is a problem.

Were individual homes zoned or were areas? If the area was zoned then
you might want to see if any ordinances were passed by the town
establishing the area as being multi-family.

Don Saklad is from that area he may be able to assist you in getting
the information ;-)
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va