From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:35:19 -0500
I agree entirely with Steve Whitaker.  I place a great deal of value on the
work that Peter Kurilecz has done on behalf of all of us.  For anyone to
believe that his good deeds are deserving of criticism because he might not
be willing to do more is foolish.  As for the author of the criticism, well,
we KNOW what he's all about and I'm sure we will all consider the "source".
I'll refrain from further comment, since it might be considered to be a
"flame"......

Peter, thanks for all that you do.  I know that if I want MORE information,
that I'm perfectly capable of doing additional resarch on my own.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+