From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:19:10 -0800
Well I don't know.
Seems like a level of effort is put into "rain" and that should be
recognized (I suppose). It's such a bother to call to account someone
like Peter. I expect we cold at the very least issue a stern warning,
something along the lines of:

If you should continue in this behavior of not providing immediate and
comprehensive reference service to any list member upon demand your beer
drinking privileges will be curtailed at the list party.

Or

As Steve Martin "Bailiff whack......"

IF this does not bring Peter into strict adherence to our randomly
changing requirements further disciplinary action would have to be
considered, not excluding a potential pay cut. After all, given what we
pay him to provide this level of service it borders on the criminal that
he neglects his responsibilities like this.

Chris Flynn

Don, I defended your right to access the list don't make me regret it.