From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:56:33 -0600
Dear Don,

I'm so glad to hear you are such a fan of Peter's; otherwise, someone
might think you were criticizing him instead of critiquing him. I've
read the exchanges between the two of you on the listserv and I think he
was courteous and professional. You are equally polite in your postings,
but perhaps you are asking for something that you should develop on your
own. Then it would be your decision if you chose to give the listserv a
PB&J procedure to explain your thought processes. In the 8 or so years
that Peter has been doing RAIN, it's not unreasonable to expect that he
has honed the search criteria down to a nicety. It's also not
unreasonable to think that he can share as much or as little of his work
product as he chooses.

Perhaps it's just me, but I think your enquiries of Peter have been
asked and answered.

And to all of you in listserv land, have a Happy St. Patty's day
tomorrow !!  Wear green !!

******************************
Thanks,
Sherry A. Lyons, CRM

edited
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA should be called to account for the uncooperative
response
Peter Kurilecz claimed the information is available already.
But then Peter Kurilecz would not provide the information up front
directly.
But the partial response so far is indirect and defiant.
A note. I am in critiquing, a fan, an aficionado of the work and of the
writings of Peter Kurilecz !