From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:44:03 +0800
If I could understand you, Don, I'd do my best to help.  But your offerings
rarely make sense either for grammatical, logical or societal reasons.  I
can't offer a solution to the first issue except that you get someone who
understands what you're on about (and I'm tempted to leave off the word
"about") to clean it up for you.  But on the second two, you need to provide
a context for people, that makes sense to others apart from yourself.  You
appear to live in a world that's more unique than most people's and you'll
need to explain more of your perspective to us before we can assist.  And I
don't just mean in relation to this email.

Grahame Gould
Information Co-ordinator
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia
Web: www.thelastfrontier.com.au

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.
The views expressed in this email may or may not be the official position of
the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.