From:
Christopher Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:20:32 -0400
Hello all,

After completing parts 1-5 of the CRM exam in November, I will be taking
part 6 this May.

I have been studying for the exam, but I have found a dearth of example Case
Studies presented in the same fashion as in the exam.

I already have the National Pickle Administration example from the most
recent ICRM guide for the exam.  Does anyone have any old example case
studies?  I figure that the more questions I see, the more of a grasp of the
form (if not the content) of the test I will understand.

Christopher P. Ferry
Records & Information Manager
ASRC Aerospace Corp.
US EPA Region 1