From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:18:03 -0400
Christopher:
Contact Marti Fischer, Mentor Coordinator (see the ICRM web site for her
contact info), for more information on additional examples of Part 6
case studies.  She has a packet of information she sends to mentors and
their candidates for practice.  If you do not wish to have her assign
you a mentor (or you have one in mind), perhaps she will be willing to
send you the practice exams.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager